15 Jul COVID-19 testing ongoing at Timboon
Timboon and District Healthcare Service continues to provide COVID-19 testing to members of the public, who have cold and flu-like symptoms, no matter how mild.
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Fever, chill or sweats
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of sense of smell
- Location – Timboon and District Healthcare Service Urgent Care (UCC) Centre car park, 21 Hospital Road, Timboon
- Time 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
- Please call ahead on 03 5558 6000
- The test is free for everyone
- Identification is required
- Adhere to social distancing of 1.5 meters
- After you get tested you will be required to self-isolate until you receive your test result
For more information, please visit www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus or call the Coronavirus Hotline (24 hours; 7 days) 1800 675 398.