As a leading provider of hospital and health services across the Timboon and district region, we’re dedicated to ensuring all residents have the ability to enjoy the highest possible quality of life. This is reflected in our Vision, Mission and Values, as well as through a range of support and education programs and personal home and community care services.
The Timboon and District Healthcare Service organisational structure has been designed to facilitate achievement of the below aims.
Working together for a healthy community.
Keeping people at the heart of our actions through:
- Partnering for outcomes
- Engaging the community
- Innovative service delivery
- Maximising quality and safety
- Embracing change
- Promoting health and wellbeing across the lifespan
Our Values – ICARE
Integrity: We foster an open and positive work environment through honest and ethical behaviours
Compassion: We are understanding of peoples differing needs, opinions and feelings, and treat everyone with empathy
Accountability: We take responsibility for our actions, attitudes and decisions and the impact it has on others within our workplace
Respect: We promote an inclusive and diverse culture by valuing the differing views, qualities, needs and feelings of each other
Excellence: We invest in continuous development opportunities, so we can continue to deliver exceptional services to our community
Timboon and District Healthcare Service provides:
- a safe, inclusive environment
- quality, person-centred healthcare, disability supports and other community services and is an organisation that celebrates the diversity of its communities.
We are committed to:
- child safety
- We actively listen to, respect and empower children.
- We have systems in place to protect children.
- We promote the cultural safety, participation and empowerment of Indigenous children, children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and children with a disability.
- We are building on our existing systems to embed a culture of child safety throughout our organisation and ensure we meet the Victorian Child Safe Standards.
- gender equity
- We promote accessibility, active participation and inclusion for LGBTI people