17 Jun Mobile Service Centre coming to Timboon on Wednesday 22 June 2016
Come visit the bus next Wednesday between 9:30am and 4:00pm to access information, assistance and support about vital government payments and services.
Staff from the Department of Human Services are travelling to our region to help you with Centrelink, Medicare, Child Support and Australian Hearing payment and services.
Who are Mobile Service Centre customers?
- older Australians
- job seekers
- people with disability
- self-employed individuals.
What’s on board the bus?
A team of specialists in rural and remote servicing who can help you with:
- new claims for Centrelink payments
- updates to Centrelink and Medicare information
- hearing health check/hearing test
- information on financial matters and how that might affect any government payments you already receive
- payment and service options to best suit your circumstances
- rural payment entitlements for eligible farmers
- non-cash Medicare transactions
- Medicare cards – update or reissue
- social work support and referrals