30 Oct Gut Health and Fermented Foods
Gut Health and Fermented Foods – BOOKED OUT!
Our Gut Health and Fermented Foods Presentation is now BOOKED OUT!
We will be scheduling another in early 2019.
Tuesday 27 November 2018, 7.30pm
Grassroots Deli Cafe, Port Campbell
Presented by Diana D’Auria (Dietitian and Food Enthusiast)
This presentation is for you if you:
- Have gut-related issues or food intolerances
- Suffer with anxiety/depression
- Have diabetes or any other chronic disease
- Just happen to be curious about this topic
- Want to know more about fermented foods
- The microbiome
- The gut/brain connection
- How gut health is linked to disease & immunity
- How what we eat directly influences our microbiome
- Fermented foods – a practical demonstration of sauerkraut, water & milk kefir
Venue: Grassroots Deli Cafe 28 Lord Street Port Campbell
Date: Tuesday 27 November 2018, 7.30pm
RSVP: 5558 6043 or 5558 6000 (bookings essential)
Nibbles provided. Coffee & drinks available at Grassroots Deli Cafe.