06 Feb Gut Health and Fermented Foods with Diana D’Auria | Feb 12
Due to popular demand, Accredited Practicing Dietitian (and food enthusiast) Diana D’Auria has organised another Gut Health & Fermented Foods Presentation this coming Tuesday.
Register your spot ASAP!
This session is for you if you:
- Have gut-related issues or food intolerances
- Suffer from anxiety or depression
- Have diabetes or any other chronic disease
- Just happen to be curious about this topic
- Want to know more about fermented foods
- The microbiome
- The gut/brain connection
- How gut health is linked to disease & immunity
- How we eat directly influences our microbiome
- Fermented foods – a practical demonstration of sauerkraut, water and milk kefir.
Venue: TDHS Health Conference Room
Date & Time: Tuesday 12 February 2019, 7.30pm
Enquiries: 5558 6043
RSVP: 5558 6043 or 5558 6000