30 Aug Spring 🌼 2022 Quarterly Newsletter
The Spring 2022 edition of our Quarterly Newsletter hits the streets tomorrow, with copies available in The Cobden Timboon Coast Times and also at various locations including the Timboon newsagency and here at TDHS.
Stories included in this edition feature;
- Cerebral Palsy hasn’t deterred Cobden’s John Longmore from living a full life
- Rebecca Van Wollingen (Bek) leaves TDHS in good stead for the future
- Meet new board members Simone Renyard, Keiran Donoghue and Janelle Jakowenko
- Women’s Health Services at our fingertips, interview with Amanda Nash
- Find out more about our new collaborations with Mpower and South West Healthcare’s Hospital Admission Reduction Program (HARP)
- and more.