04 May Vacancy | Project Worker Centralised Intake and Health Information Management
Project Worker – Centralised Intake and HIM
We are looking for an experienced Project Worker to develop and implement Centralised Intake and Health Information Management for our small regional healthcare service.
- Fixed Term Contract until June 2023
- Minimum 4 days per week
- Salary packaging available to increase take home pay
About the role
Reporting to the Director of Community Health, the Project Worker is responsible for conducting a review and gap analysis of referral processes, intake services and health information management at TDHS. In collaboration, develop and implement a Centralised Intake Model and ensure the organisational Health Information Management System meets current organisational needs.
- Developing, leading and implementing identified projects
- Track and monitor progress of project milestones and deadlines and follow up with all stakeholders as required
- Evaluate the implemented processes and systems making adjustments as appropriate
This position is a fixed term contract for 2 years until 2023. The classification will be commensurate with the applicant’s qualifications and experience, and remunerated under the Victorian Public Health Sector (Health and Allied Services, Managers and Administrative Workers) Single Interest Enterprise Agreement 2016 – 2020.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or experience in project management and/or healthcare
- Demonstrated skills in change management, negotiation and project management to support achievement of agreed goals and strategic priorities
- Demonstrated high level communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with design, planning, implementation and evaluation of a range of improvement methodologies and tools.
- Capacity to balance the need to operate independently or work as part of a team, as tasks required
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive matters diplomatically and discreetly
- Highly self-motivated and proactive
- Staff fun days and charity fundraising
- Remote Area Housing Tax Concession for remote area dwellers
- Salary packaging up to $9,010 p.a.
- Meals and Entertainment Benefit up to $2,650 p.a.
- Novated leasing
- Access for employees and their family to the Employee Assistance Program providing emotional, financial and legal support 24/7
- Staff Car Park
How to apply/enquire
To apply, submit your application via email to email@example.com including a Cover letter addressing the key selection criteria, CV and a minimum of 2 referees.
Key selection criteria are outlined in the position description which can be obtained below or by contacting Tanya Wines, Director of Community Health 03 5558 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Sunday 23 May 2021
All successful applicants are required to satisfactorily clear a National Police Check (conducted by TDHS) and a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Check and Working with Children Check (provided by you).
TDHS is a regional multi-purpose healthcare provider, supporting the local Corangamite Shire since 1955. TDHS is situated in Timboon, which is only minutes from the Great Ocean Road and set amongst natural bushland and lush pastures. Timboon and District is widely known as a regional artisan hub and is home to the Timboon-Camperdown Rail Trail and great surfing spots and beaches, while the regional city of Warrnambool is only 50 km away.
Our team of approximately 100 employees service across acute, residential, community aged care and a comprehensive suite of primary care services. Our team are passionate about delivering high quality patient centred care, and always work towards continuous improvement. We demonstrate and promote a culture of ICARE which aligns with our values of Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.