04 May Vacancy | Project Worker Administrative Support
Project Worker – Administrative Support
We are looking for a highly organised and efficient individual to provide comprehensive administrative support to our regional healthcare service.
- Fixed Term Contract until June 2023
- Minimum 3 days per week
- Salary packaging available to increase take home pay
About the role
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Services, the Project Worker is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support as requested by the Executive team and Project leads, on all aspects of a number of projects to ensure their successful delivery.
- Draft reports, and communications to stakeholders with diligent formatting of documents to ensure a consistent end product
- Track and monitor progress of project milestones and deadlines and follow up with all stakeholders as required
- Implementation of agreed activities and associated actions
This position is a fixed term contract for 2 years until 2023. The classification will be commensurate with the applicant’s qualifications and experience, and remunerated under the Victorian Public Health Sector (Health and Allied Services, Managers and Administrative Workers) Single Interest Enterprise Agreement 2016 – 2020.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Ability to perform administrative duties, organise and prioritise in a busy environment with multiple and conflicting demands
- Intermediary/Advanced skills in Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Email (Outlook preferable) and Internet software packages. Accurate typing
- Capacity to balance the need to operate independently or work as part of a team, as tasks required
- Ability to provide reliable administrative support to all team members and maintain a positive team spirit
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Well-developed written skills with high attention to detail and ability to produce documents and reports
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work in a busy environment managing multiple tasks from across the organisation
- Well-rounded inter-personal skill set with capacity to build strong team relationships, work effectively in a team environment and initiate process improvements where required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive matters diplomatically and discreetly
- Highly self-motivated and proactive, efficient in the implementation of administrative duties
- Staff fun days and charity fundraising
- Remote Area Housing Tax Concession for remote area dwellers
- Salary packaging up to $9,010 p.a.
- Meals and Entertainment Benefit up to $2,650 p.a.
- Novated leasing
- Access for employees and their family to the Employee Assistance Program providing emotional, financial and legal support 24/7
- Staff Car Park
How to apply/enquire
To apply, submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including a Cover letter addressing the key selection criteria, CV and a minimum of 2 referees.
Key selection criteria are outlined in the position description which can be obtained below or by contacting Ashley Roberts, Director of Corporate Services 03 5558 6000 or email@example.com.
Applications close: Sunday 23 May 2021
All successful applicants are required to satisfactorily clear a National Police Check (conducted by TDHS) and a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Check and Working with Children Check (provided by you).
TDHS is a regional multi-purpose healthcare provider, supporting the local Corangamite Shire since 1955. TDHS is situated in Timboon, which is only minutes from the Great Ocean Road and set amongst natural bushland and lush pastures. Timboon and District is widely known as a regional artisan hub and is home to the Timboon-Camperdown Rail Trail and great surfing spots and beaches, while the regional city of Warrnambool is only 50 km away.
Our team of approximately 100 employees service across acute, residential, community aged care and a comprehensive suite of primary care services. Our team are passionate about delivering high quality patient centred care, and always work towards continuous improvement. We demonstrate and promote a culture of ICARE which aligns with our values of Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.