13 Jan Vacancy | Director of Corporate Services
Director of Corporate Services
Looking to make your mark in 2021? We are looking for an experienced Executive with a proven track record, who is ready to take on a new challenge in their career.
- Lead the Division to execute business strategy
- 3 year fixed term contract opportunity – full time or part time
- Timboon location, only minutes from the Great Ocean Road, great surfing spots and beaches
About the role
The Director of Corporate Services has both a strategic and operational function within Timboon and District Healthcare Service (TDHS). Operationally it is responsible for the financial and support service functions and as such will interact with all departments and staff within the organisation. At a strategic level this role oversees organisational financial and corporate statutory compliance and provides timely financial and business advice on which organisational decisions are made. In this capacity the role operates with the Board, Audit Committee and TDHS leadership.
The Director of Corporate Services must be able to provide the leadership, management and vision necessary to deliver on organisational compliance and implement the necessary reporting procedures and systems to effectively grow the financial strength and operating efficiency of TDHS. And be accountable for developing, monitoring and evaluating overall corporate strategy with emphasis on triple bottom line performance.
- Manage, develop, influence and lead a multi-disciplinary team in the delivery of strategic outcomes ensuring a one-team approach and a seamless service to key stakeholders including the community
- Demonstrate decision making on organisational matters at the Executive level
- Develop financial and non-financial plans that ensure TDHS is responsive to the Executive, financial and operational requirements now and into the future
- Develop, prepare and coordinate TDHS’s annual budget, financial plans and business forecasts with a view to increasing financial performance and positively influencing TDHS’s financial status
- Oversee TDHS corporate services, ensuring that TDHS meets all of its compliance obligations including statutory compliance and corporate accreditation requirements
- Oversee, provide governance for and manage TDHS organisational financial requirements
- Oversee the ongoing development of risk management best practice throughout the organisation
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Business Management
- Proven strong leadership and people management qualities
- Demonstrated high-level strategic, conceptual and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the capacity to influence and negotiate in a sensitive and effective manner
- Proven understanding of the application of continuous improvement programs and best practice
- Staff fun days and charity fundraising
- Remote Area Housing Tax Concession for remote area dwellers
- Salary packaging up to $9,010 p.a.
- Meals and Entertainment Benefit up to $2,650 p.a.
- Access for employees and their family to the Employee Assistance Program providing emotional, financial and legal support 24/7
- Staff Car Park
How to apply/enquire
To apply, submit your application via email to email@example.com including a Cover letter addressing the key selection criteria, CV and a minimum of 2 referees.
Key selection criteria are outlined in the position description which can be obtained via our website www.timboonhealthcare.com.au or by contacting Krystal Edwards, Human Resources Advisor 03 5558 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Sunday 7 February 2021
All successful applicants are required to satisfactorily clear a National Police Check (conducted by TDHS) and hold a valid employee Working with Children Check (provided by you).
TDHS is a regional multi-purpose healthcare provider, supporting the local Corangamite Shire since 1955. TDHS is situated in Timboon, which is only minutes from the Great Ocean Road and set amongst natural bushland and lush pastures. Timboon and District is widely known as a regional artisan hub and is home to the Timboon-Camperdown Rail Trail and great surfing spots and beaches, while the regional city of Warrnambool is only 50 km away.
Our team of approximately 100 employees service across acute, residential, community aged care and a comprehensive suite of primary care services. Our team are passionate about delivering high quality patient centred care, and always work towards continuous improvement. We demonstrate and promote a culture of ICARE which aligns with our values of Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
For more information visit our website www.timboonhealthcare.com.au.