29 Apr Vacancy | Casual | Hotel Services Assistant
Hotel Services Assistant
Do you have experience in housekeeping or food preparation and looking for a role that provides flexibility? Then look no further! TDHS are looking for experienced Hotel Services Assistants to join their team.
- Casual Role
- Immediate Start
- Attractive pay rate
About the role
The Hotel Services Assistant is responsible for providing efficient quality cleaning and kitchen services whilst working within the frameworks set out by the Victorian Department of Health and the organisations policies, procedures, quality improvement activities and core values.
- Food preparation delivery
- Cleaning practices
- Form an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Meet all customer and facility needs
This position is Casual. Terms and Conditions of Employment will be in line with Victorian Public Health Sector (Health and Allied Services, Managers and Administrative Workers) Single Interest Enterprise Agreement 2016 – 2020.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Food Handlers Certificate I or higher or willingness to obtain within probationary period
- Experience in cleaning commercial areas or a Hospital (not essential)
- Effective time management skills
- Efficiency & effectiveness of kitchen and cleaning duties
- Strong customer service ethic and ability to tactfully deal with customers
- A demonstrated understanding of food and domestic services principles and practices
- High level of integrity and ability to use absolute discretion in dealing with sensitive or confidential information
- Staff fun days and charity fundraising
- Access for employees and their family to the Employee Assistance Program providing emotional, financial and legal support 24/7
- Staff Car Park
How to apply/enquire
To apply, submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including a Cover letter addressing the key selection criteria, CV and a minimum of 2 referees.
Key selection criteria are outlined in the position description which can be obtained below or by contacting Kathryn Geddes or Jodie Couch, Hotel Services Managers on 03 5558 6000 or email@example.com.
Applications close: Sunday 16 May 2021
All successful applicants are required to satisfactorily clear a National Police Check (conducted by TDHS) and a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Check and Working with Children Check (provided by you).
TDHS is a regional multi-purpose healthcare provider, supporting the local Corangamite Shire since 1955. TDHS is situated in Timboon, which is only minutes from the Great Ocean Road and set amongst natural bushland and lush pastures. Timboon and District is widely known as a regional artisan hub and is home to the Timboon-Camperdown Rail Trail and great surfing spots and beaches, while the regional city of Warrnambool is only 50 km away.
Our team of approximately 100 employees service across acute, residential, community aged care and a comprehensive suite of primary care services. Our team are passionate about delivering high-quality patient-centered care, and always work towards continuous improvement. We demonstrate and promote a culture of ICARE which aligns with our values of Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.