05 Jun Position Vacant | Registered Nurse
Dreaming of creating the perfect recipe of LiveWorkPlay and making a difference in people’s lives? Time to wake up as TDHS offers you the perfect menu
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship provided
- Choose your hours – Full-time, part-time and casual opportunities available, 48 to 80 hours (0.6 – 1.0) per fortnight
- Salary packaging available up to $11,660 per annum and 50% remote area housing concession
What we are looking for
A Registered Nurse (RN), who will contribute to the success of the organisation by delivering a standard of nursing care commensurate with Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC) – National Competency Standards.
- Provision of direct patient care through a consumer centred approach and within your scope of practice that you are educated, competent and authorised to perform
- Ensure all work is completed accurately on time and in accordance with policies and procedures
- Demonstrated support and partnership with all managers and staff for the purpose of promoting quality initiatives and creating a centre of excellence.
The classification for this position will be commensurate with your qualifications and experience. Terms and Conditions of Employment will be in line with the Nurses and Midwives (Victorian Public Sector) (Single Interest Employers) Enterprise Agreement 2020-2024.
What you will need
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Registered Nurse qualification
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Specific qualifications and experience relevant to particular clinical areas
- Ability to organise work in a systematic, accurate and timely manner and be flexible in a changing environment
- Demonstrate skills in teamwork and leadership
- Computer literacy
What we can offer
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship provided
- Choose your hours – Part time and full time opportunities available, 32 to 80 hours (0.4 – 1.0) per fortnight
- Salary package up to $11,660 per annum
- Access 50% concession on FBT payable on rent or mortgage payments for remote living
- Monthly staff fun days and charity fundraising
- Access to Novated leasing
- 24/7 support for employees and their family to the Employee Assistance Program providing emotional, financial and legal support
- Free staff parking
Ready to apply?
To apply, submit your application via email to email@example.com including a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria outlined in the position description available at www.timboonhealthcare.com.au, current CV and a minimum of 2 referees.
For more information on this position contact Human Resources on 03 5558 6040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All successful applicants are required to satisfactorily clear a National Police Check (conducted by TDHS), a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Check and a Working with Children Check (provided by you). All successful applicants will be required to obtain the annual influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations.
More about us
Welcome to your world away!
“Prepare to run, roll, stroll, jump, soar, taste and say yes often; but don’t forget to breathe. Raise your glass to the sun or firelight and ponder whether the local blue or a crumble of fudge best complements the flavour. Sink back on the grass with the tingle of a bush-plucked strawberry fresh on your lips.”
Timboon and District Healthcare Service is a multipurpose service providing a range of health services ensuring optimal health and overall well-being for individuals, allowing them to fully participate in, and contribute to their community. This is also reflected in our vision, mission and ICARE values: Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
Located in picturesque Timboon, a small town tucked into a wooded valley just 17 km north of the 12 Apostles coastline bursting with flavour and charm, working at our healthcare service will give you the opportunity to earn your living nurturing your desire to help others, while breathing fresh country air and exploring all that this beautiful part of the world has to offer.
A strawberry farm, gourmet food store, cafes and eclectic shopfronts complement the Distillery and Timboon Fine Ice Cream and are all in walking distance from the healthcare service and every day offers a possibility to partake in a new adventure. You can touch the blue and go for a surf or you can immerse yourself in the green by taking a walk or bike ride over statuesque trestle bridges through wooded grassland and tall wet forest. Feel like less intense wellness activities, like photography or painting? Then be inspired by local tourist attractions like the 12 Apostles, London Bridge and Bay of Islands, which are only a 15-minute drive away. They offer spectacular sceneries and opportunities to spot some local wildlife; over 2 million tourists can’t be wrong!
Still want a taste of the hustle and bustle of a big town now and then? Warrnambool is only 40 kms away and you can be in Geelong within a 2-hour drive. Putting together the perfect live, work, play recipe is up to you.
For your next adventure please visit our website https://www.timboonhealthcare.com.au/category/employment/