16 May Position Vacant | Physiotherapist
Dreaming of creating the perfect recipe of LiveWorkPlay and making a difference in people’s lives? Time to wake up as TDHS offers you the perfect menu
- Full-time opportunity available
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship provided
- Salary range of $71,000 to $99,000 per annum, which includes salary package of up to $11,660 per annum and 50% remote area housing concession
What we are looking for
Reporting to the Allied Health Manager, the Physiotherapist works as an effective interdisciplinary team member to provide high care and best practice physiotherapy service to eligible clients in the community, outpatients and inpatients within TDHS and other contracted services. Quality client care will be provided through the application of competent clinical skills in assessment, planning, implementations or treatment, education and management.
- Provide timely assessment, treatment/intervention and consultative services to presenting clients.
- Respond to clinical changes in client’s conditions and initiate consultation with relevant medical/nursing or multidisciplinary team where required.
- Ensure smooth transition of clients through the health care system, liaising with relevant staff and community agencies to ensure continuity of care for individual patients and their families.
The classification for this position will be commensurate with the applicant’s qualifications and experience. Terms and Conditions of Employment will be in line with the Allied Health professionals (Victorian Public Health Sector) (Single Interest Employers) Enterprise Agreement 2021-2026.
What you will need
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Eligibility for registration with AHPRA
- Experience providing physiotherapy services in a health care setting (Acute Hospital, Community Outpatients and/or Community Rehabilitation)
- Demonstrated experience and achievement of independent practice in clinical area with established clinical knowledge and skills
- Effective and efficient time management skills
What we can offer
- Located in picturesque Timboon, a small town tucked into a wooded valley just 17 km north of the 12 Apostles coastline bursting with flavour and charm, working at our healthcare service will give you the opportunity to earn your living nurturing your desire to help others, while breathing fresh country air and exploring all that this beautiful part of the world has to offer
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship provided
- Salary package up to $11,660 per annum
- Access 50% concession on FBT payable on rent or mortgage payments for remote living
- Monthly staff fun days and charity fundraising
- Access to Novated leasing
- 24/7 support for employees and their family to the Employee Assistance Program providing emotional, financial and legal support
- Free staff parking
Ready to apply
To apply, submit your application via email to email@example.com including a Cover letter addressing the key selection criteria, CV and a minimum of 2 referees.
For more information on this position contact Human Resources on 03 5558 6040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Sunday 11th June, 2023
All successful applicants are required to satisfactorily clear a National Police Check (conducted by TDHS) and a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Check and Working with Children Check (provided by you). All successful applicants will be required to obtain the annual influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations.
More about us
Welcome to your world away!
“Prepare to run, roll, stroll, jump, soar, taste and say yes often; but don’t forget to breathe. Raise your glass to the sun or firelight and ponder whether the local blue or a crumble of fudge best complements the flavour. Sink back on the grass with the tingle of a bush-plucked strawberry fresh on your lips.”
Timboon and District Healthcare Service is a multipurpose service providing a range of health services ensuring optimal health and overall well-being for individuals, allowing them to fully participate in, and contribute to their community. This is also reflected in our vision, mission and ICARE values: Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
Located in picturesque Timboon, a small town tucked into a wooded valley just 17 km north of the 12 Apostles coastline bursting with flavour and charm, working at our healthcare service will give you the opportunity to earn your living nurturing your desire to help others, while breathing fresh country air and exploring all that this beautiful part of the world has to offer.
A strawberry farm, gourmet food store, cafes and eclectic shopfronts complement the Distillery and Timboon Fine Ice Cream and are all in walking distance from the healthcare service and every day offers a possibility to partake in a new adventure. You can touch the blue and go for a surf or you can immerse yourself in the green by taking a walk or bike ride over statuesque trestle bridges through wooded grassland and tall wet forest. Feel like less intense wellness activities, like photography or painting? Then be inspired by local tourist attractions like the 12 Apostles, London Bridge and Bay of Islands, which are only a 15-minute drive away. They offer spectacular sceneries and opportunities to spot some local wildlife; over 2 million tourists can’t be wrong!
Still want a taste of the hustle and bustle of a big town now and then? Warrnambool is only 40 kms away and you can be in Geelong within a 2-hour drive. Putting together the perfect live, work, play recipe is up to you.
For your next adventure please visit our website https://www.timboonhealthcare.com.au/category/employment/