27 Jul Position Vacant | Physiotherapist
Looking for a sea-change or a tree-change without giving up the artisan comforts of a good cup of coffee and great food, then look no further! TDHS is looking for a Physiotherapist to join our close knit Allied Health team passionate about patient centred care.
- Permanent position | Part-time hours available
- Make this job your own | Great opportunity for graduates!
- Lifestyle location near the 12 Apostles – Timboon, South West Victoria
About the role
Reporting to the Allied Health Manager, the Physiotherapist works as an effective interdisciplinary team member to provide a high quality physiotherapy service to eligible clients in the community, outpatients and inpatients within TDHS and other contracted services. Quality care will be delivered through the application of competent clinical skills in assessment, planning, implementations or treatment, education and management.
- Provide timely assessment, treatment/intervention and consultative services to presenting clients.
- Respond to clinical changes in client’s conditions and initiate consultation with relevant medical/nursing or multidisciplinary team where required.
- Ensure smooth transition of clients through the health care system, liaising with relevant staff and community agencies to ensure continuity of care for individual patients and their families.
This is a permanent part time position, with the option for the suitable candidate to negotiate hours and a roster that suits them. The classification for this position will be commensurate with the applicant’s qualifications and experience. Terms and Conditions of Employment will be in line with the Allied Health professionals (Victorian Public Health Sector) Single Interest Enterprise Agreement 2020-2021.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA)
- Experience providing physiotherapy services in a health care setting (Acute Hospital, Community Outpatients and/or Community Rehabilitation)
- Demonstrated experience and achievement of independent practice in clinical area with established clinical knowledge and skills
- Effective and efficient time management skills
- Staff fun days and charity fundraising
- Remote Area Housing Tax Concession for remote area dwellers
- Salary packaging up to $9,010 p.a.
- Meals and Entertainment Benefit up to $2,650 p.a.
- Novated leasing
- Access for employees and their family to the Employee Assistance Program providing emotional, financial and legal support 24/7
- Staff Car Park
How to apply/enquire
To apply, submit your application via email to email@example.com including a Cover letter, CV and a minimum of 2 referees. Further information can be obtained below or by contacting James MacAuslan, Allied Health Manager on 03 5558 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Sunday 21st August 2022
All successful applicants are required to satisfactorily clear a National Police Check (conducted by TDHS) and a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Check and Working with Children Check (provided by you). All successful applicants will be required to obtain the annual influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations.
TDHS is a regional multi-purpose healthcare provider, supporting the local Corangamite Shire since 1955. TDHS is situated in Timboon, which is only minutes from the Great Ocean Road and set amongst natural bushland and lush pastures. Timboon and District is widely known as a regional artisan hub and is home to the Timboon-Camperdown Rail Trail and great surfing spots and beaches, while the regional city of Warrnambool is only 50 km away.
Our team of approximately 100 employees service across acute, residential, community aged care and a comprehensive suite of primary care services. Our team are passionate about delivering high quality patient centred care, and always work towards continuous improvement. We demonstrate and promote a culture of ICARE which aligns with our values of Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.