23 Sep Nursing Job Opportunity | Registered Nurse | Part Time
Showcase your expertise in a diverse role where no two days are the same. Work with a multi-disciplinary team supporting permanent residents, aged care, respite and day stay across acute and urgent care wards.
- Permanent ongoing employment – 3 to 5 days a week
- Boost your take home pay with salary packaging including remote area housing concessions
- Timboon location
About the role
The Registered Nurse (RN), contributes to the success of the organisation by delivering a standard of nursing care commensurate with ANMC – National Competency Standards.
- Provision of direct patient care through a consumer centred approach and within the RN’s scope of practice that they are educated, competent and authorised to perform
- Ensures all work is completed accurately on time and in accordance with TDHS policies and procedures
- Demonstrated support and partnership with all TDHS managers and staff for the purpose of promoting quality initiatives and creating a centre of excellence.
This is a permanent part time position. The classification for this position will be commensurate with the applicant’s qualifications and experience. Terms and Conditions of Employment will be in line with the Nurses and Midwives (Victorian Public Sector) (Single Interest Employers) Enterprise Agreement 2020-2024.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- RN holding a current registration certificate with the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Council of Australia
- Specific qualifications and experience relevant to particular clinical areas
- Ability to organise work in a systematic, accurate and timely manner and be flexible in a changing environment
- Demonstrated skills in teamwork and leadership
- Computer literacy
- Staff fun days and charity fundraising
- Remote Area Housing Tax Concession for remote area dwellers
- Salary packaging up to $9,010 p.a.
- Meals and Entertainment Benefit up to $2,650 p.a.
- Novated leasing
- Access for employees and their family to the Employee Assistance Program providing emotional, financial and legal support 24/7
- Staff Car Park
How to apply/enquire
To apply, submit your application via email to email@example.com including a Cover letter addressing the key selection criteria, CV and a minimum of 2 referees.
Key selection criteria are outlined in the position description which can be obtained below or by contacting Michelle Selten or Anna Reilly, Director of Clinical Services on 03 5558 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Sunday 10 October 2021
All successful applicants are required to satisfactorily clear a National Police Check (conducted by TDHS) and a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Check and Working with Children Check (provided by you). All successful applicants will be required to obtain the annual influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations.
TDHS is a regional multi-purpose healthcare provider, supporting the local Corangamite Shire since 1955. TDHS is situated in Timboon, which is only minutes from the Great Ocean Road and set amongst natural bushland and lush pastures. Timboon and District is widely known as a regional artisan hub and is home to the Timboon-Camperdown Rail Trail and great surfing spots and beaches, while the regional city of Warrnambool is only 50 km away.
Our team of approximately 100 employee’s service across acute, residential, community aged care and a comprehensive suite of primary care services. Our team are passionate about delivering high quality patient centred care, and always work towards continuous improvement. We demonstrate and promote a culture of ICARE which aligns with our values of Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
For more information visit our website www.timboonhealthcare.com.au.