23 Sep Nursing Job Opportunity | Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (EEN)
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
Further your career in a multi-purpose facility where no two days are the same. Work with a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team to support acute and urgent care consumers.
- Permanent ongoing employment – 3 to 5 days a week
- Boost your take home pay with salary packaging including remote area housing concessions
- Timboon location
About the role
The Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (EEN) is responsible for the provision of consumer focused holistic nursing care as assigned in order to achieve desired clinical outcomes. At all times the EEN retain responsibility for their actions and remains accountable in providing delegated nursing care.
- Provision of direct patient care through a consumer cantered approach and within the EEN’s scope of practice
- Ensure all work is completed accurately on time and in accordance with policy and procedures
- Assist with the implementation of continuous improvement and risk management systems
This is a permanent part time position. The classification for this position will be commensurate with the applicant’s qualifications and experience. Terms and Conditions of Employment will be in line with the Nurses and Midwives (Victorian Public Sector) (Single Interest Employers) Enterprise Agreement 2020-2024.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Currently registered with the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Council of Australia
- Completed two NMBA approved units of study for medicine administration (level 2 and 3 only)
- Able to undertake shift work as required
- A demonstrated high level of motivation and willingness to learn
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Computer literacy
- Staff fun days and charity fundraising
- Remote Area Housing Tax Concession for remote area dwellers
- Salary packaging up to $9,010 p.a.
- Meals and Entertainment Benefit up to $2,650 p.a.
- Novated leasing
- Access for employees and their family to the Employee Assistance Program providing emotional, financial and legal support 24/7
- Staff Car Park
How to apply/enquire
To apply, submit your application via email to email@example.com including a Cover letter addressing the key selection criteria, CV and a minimum of 2 referees.
Key selection criteria are outlined in the position description which can be obtained below or by contacting Michelle Selten or Anna Reilly Director of Clinical Services on 03 5558 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Sunday 10 October 2021
All successful applicants are required to satisfactorily clear a National Police Check (conducted by TDHS) and a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Check and Working with Children Check (provided by you). All successful applicants will be required to obtain the annual influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations.
TDHS is a regional multi-purpose healthcare provider, supporting the local Corangamite Shire since 1955. TDHS is situated in Timboon, which is only minutes from the Great Ocean Road and set amongst natural bushland and lush pastures. Timboon and District is widely known as a regional artisan hub and is home to the Timboon-Camperdown Rail Trail and great surfing spots and beaches, while the regional city of Warrnambool is only 50 km away.
Our team of approximately 100 employee’s service across acute, residential, community aged care and a comprehensive suite of primary care services. Our team are passionate about delivering high quality patient centred care, and always work towards continuous improvement. We demonstrate and promote a culture of ICARE which aligns with our values of Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
For more information visit our website www.timboonhealthcare.com.au.