29 Apr Nursing Job Opportunities | Registered Nurses
Build your nursing knowledge and skills at this regional healthcare service in picturesque Timboon.
- Casual employment
- Multiple roles available
- Timboon Location
About the role
The Registered Nurse (RN), is responsible for providing support to the Acute Department, and contribute to the success of the organisation by delivering a standard of nursing care commensurate with ANMC – National Competency Standards for the RN.
- Provision of direct patient care through a consumer centred approach and within the Registered Nurses’ scope of practice that they are educated, competent and authorised to perform
- Ensures all work is completed accurately on time and in accordance with TDHS policies and procedures
- Demonstrated support and partnership with all TDHS managers and staff for the purpose of promoting quality initiatives and creating a centre of excellence.
This is a casual position. The classification for this position will be commensurate with the applicants qualifications and experience. Terms and Conditions of Employment will be in line with the Nurses and Midwives (Victorian Public Sector) (Single Interest Employers) Enterprise Agreement 2016-2020.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Registered Nurse – holding a current registration certificate with the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Council of Australia
- Specific qualifications and experience relevant to particular clinical areas
- Ability to organise work in a systematic, accurate and timely manner and be flexible in a changing environment
- Demonstrated skills in teamwork and leadership
- Computer literacy
- Staff fun days and charity fundraising
- Meals and Entertainment Benefit up to $2,650 p.a.
- Access for employees and their family to the Employee Assistance Program providing emotional, financial and legal support 24/7
- Staff Car Park
How to apply/enquire
To apply, submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including a Cover letter addressing the key selection criteria, CV and a minimum of 2 referees.
Applications close: Sunday 16 May 2021
All successful applicants are required to satisfactorily clear a National Police Check (conducted by TDHS) and a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Check and Working with Children Check (provided by you).
TDHS is a regional multi-purpose healthcare provider, supporting the local Corangamite Shire since 1955. TDHS is situated in Timboon, which is only minutes from the Great Ocean Road and set amongst natural bushland and lush pastures. Timboon and District is widely known as a regional artisan hub and is home to the Timboon-Camperdown Rail Trail and great surfing spots and beaches, while the regional city of Warrnambool is only 50 km away.
Our team of approximately 100 employees service across acute, residential, community aged care and a comprehensive suite of primary care services. Our team are passionate about delivering high-quality patient-centered care, and always work towards continuous improvement. We demonstrate and promote a culture of ICARE which aligns with our values of Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
For more information visit our website www.timboonhealthcare.com.au.