04 Sep Job Opportunity | Community Care Supervisor
- South West location
- Work Life Balance
Timboon and District Healthcare Service (TDHS) is a regional multi-purpose healthcare provider, supporting the local Corangamite Shire since 1955. Our vision is working together for a healthy community by keeping people at the heart of our actions through partnering for outcomes, engaging the community, innovative service delivery, maximising quality and safety, embracing change and promoting health and wellbeing across the lifespan. Our team of approximately 100 employee’s service across acute, residential, community aged care and a comprehensive suite of primary care services.
Our team are passionate about delivering high quality patient centred care, and always work towards continuous improvement. We demonstrate and promote a culture of ICARE which aligns with our values of Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
For more information visit our website www.timboonhealthcare.com.au.
About the role
Reporting to the Director of Community Health, the Community Care Supervisor, is responsible for providing support to the Community Care Department, and contributes to the success of the organisation by ensuring the safe and effective functioning of the TDHS Community Care Program.
- Care Coordination
- Service Development & Program Planning and Policy
- Client and Community Engagement
- Human Resource management
- Information management
This position is Part-time, at 32 hours per fortnight. Terms and Conditions of Employment will be in line with Victorian Public Health Sector (Health and Allied Services, Manager and Administrative Workers) Single Interest Enterprise Agreement 2016 – 2020.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Certificate IV in Community Service with demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of Standards, Community Home Support Programs, Home And Community Care Program for Younger People and My Aged Care
- Knowledge and understanding of the Active Service Model
- Possess comprehensive personal computer skills and competency in the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Excellent organisational skills including records management / document skills.
- Well-developed verbal communication skills, the ability to communicate with the public and possession of high level of customer service skills.
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence.
- Monthly fun days and charity fundraising
- Salary packaging of up to $9,010 p.a.
- Novated leasing
- Employee Assistance Program, providing emotional, financial and legal support 24/7
- Staff Car Park
How to apply/enquire
To apply, submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including a Cover letter addressing the key selection criteria, CV and a minimum of 2 referees.
Key selection criteria are outlined in the position description which can be obtained by clicking here or by contacting Tanya Wines, Director of Community Health on 03 5558 6000 or email@example.com.
Applications close: Sunday 20th September 2020
All successful applicants are required to satisfactorily clear a National Police Check (conducted by TDHS) and hold a valid employee Working with Children Check (provided by you).