08 Sep Hotel Services Assistant | Casual | Immediate Start
Hotel Services Assistants
Dreaming of creating the perfect recipe of LiveWorkPlay and making a difference in people’s lives? Time to wake up as TDHS offers you the perfect menu
- Immediate start – casual position available
- Located in picturesque Timboon where tall green forests meet a clean blue ocean
- ICARE environment where training is provided
What we are looking for
A Hotel Services Assistant to provide efficient and quality cleaning and kitchen services.
- Food preparation and delivery
- Meet consumer and facility needs
Terms and Conditions of Employment will be in line with Health and Allied Services, Managers and Administrative Workers (Victorian Public Sector) (Single Interest Employers) Enterprise Agreement 2021- 2025.
What you will need
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Food Handlers Certificate I or higher or willingness to obtain within probationary period
- Experience in cleaning commercial areas or a Hospital (not essential)
- Effective time management skills
- Efficiency & effectiveness of kitchen and cleaning duties
- Strong customer service ethic and ability to tactfully deal with customers
- High level of integrity and ability to use absolute discretion in dealing with sensitive or confidential information
What we can offer
- Staff fun days and charity fundraising
- Meals and Entertainment Benefit up to $2,650 p.a.
- Access for employees and their family to the Employee Assistance Program providing emotional, financial and legal support 24/7
- Free staff car park onsite
Ready to apply?
To apply, submit your resume to HR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on this position contact Jodie Couch or Katheryn Geddes, Hotel Services Supervisor, on 03 5558 6000.
Applications close: Sunday 17st September 2023
All successful applicants are required to satisfactorily clear a National Police Check (conducted by TDHS) and a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Check and Working with Children Check (provided by you). All successful applicants will be required to obtain the annual influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations.
Welcome to your world away!
“Prepare to run, roll, stroll, jump, soar, taste and say yes often; but don’t forget to breathe. Raise your glass to the sun or firelight and ponder whether the local blue or a crumble of fudge best complements the flavour. Sink back on the grass with the tingle of a bush plucked strawberry fresh on your lips.”
Timboon and District Healthcare Service is a multipurpose service providing a range of health services ensuring optimal health and overall well-being for individuals, allowing them to fully participate in, and contribute to, their community. This is also reflected in our vision, mission and ICARE values: Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
Located in picturesque Timboon, a small town tucked into a wooded valley just 17 km north of the 12 Apostles coastline bursting with flavour and charm, working at our healthcare service will give you the opportunity to earn your living nurturing your desire to help others, while breathing fresh country air and exploring all that this beautiful part of the world has to offer.
A strawberry farm, gourmet food store, cafes and eclectic shopfronts complement the Distillery and Timboon Fine Ice-cream and are all in walking distance from the healthcare service and every day offers a possibility to partake in a new adventure. You can touch the blue and go for a surf or you can immerse yourself in the green by taking a walk or bike ride over statuesque trestle bridges through wooded grassland and tall wet forest. Feel like less intense wellness activities, like photography or painting? Then be inspired by local tourist attractions like the 12 Apostles, London Bridge and Bay of Islands, which are only a 15-minute drive away. They offer spectacular sceneries and opportunities to spot some local wildlife; over 2 million tourists can’t be wrong!
Still want a taste of the hustle and bustle of a big town now and then? Warrnambool is only 40 kms away and you can be in Geelong within a 2-hour drive. Putting together the perfect live, work, play recipe is up to you.
For your next adventure please visit our website https://www.timboonhealthcare.com.au/category/employment/