23 Feb Job Opportunity | Exercise Physiologist
We are looking for an experienced Exercise Physiologist who has strong leadership skills to make this new role their own! The role will be remunerated at Grade 3 level based on experience.
- New role, permanent and ongoing
- 3 days a week
- Increase take home pay with salary sacrifice
About the role
This is a new role for TDHS, and we are looking for an experienced EP to make the role their own. Work within the Allied Health Department to provide best practice principles in client support activities including client assessments and clinical interventions. This position is to work as part of a multidisciplinary team to develop and implement tailored exercise programs for clients. The position enhances individual independence through care coordination, assessment, and timely referral to specialist care, education and care planning.
- Promote positive and effective learning experiences through the identification of staff education and development needs to ensure an effective allied health workforce
- Monitor and develop competency training programs for junior staff
- Monitor and evaluate agreed models of care to deliver efficient and effective EP services.
- Provide input on matters that impact EP and allied health service provision through regular meetings, working parties and forums
This position is a permanent part time role, at 48 hours per fortnight. The classification for this position will be Grade 3. Terms and Conditions of Employment will be in line with Allied Health Professionals (Victorian Public Health Sector) Single Interest Enterprise Agreement 2016 – 2020.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Eligibility for practising membership of Exercise and Sports Science Australia
- Sound knowledge and experience in assessment, treatment and management options for sub-acute clients and a demonstrated ability to apply this knowledge
- Evidence of a commitment to ongoing learning in relevant fields
- Demonstrated ability to develop and empower others through supervision, modelling and training
- Ability to cooperate and work well with others in the pursuit of team goals
- Staff fun days and charity fundraising
- Remote Area Housing Tax Concession for remote area dwellers
- Salary packaging up to $9,010 p.a.
- Meals and Entertainment Benefit up to $2,650 p.a.
- Novated leasing
- Access for employees and their family to the Employee Assistance Program providing emotional, financial and legal support 24/7
- Staff Car Park
How to apply/enquire
To apply, submit your application via email to email@example.com including a Cover letter addressing the key selection criteria, CV and a minimum of 2 referees.
Key selection criteria are outlined in the position description which can be obtained by clicking here or by contacting Tanya Wines, Director of Community Health 03 5558 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Sunday 14 March 2021.
All successful applicants are required to satisfactorily clear a National Police Check (conducted by TDHS) and hold a valid employee Working with Children Check (provided by you).