16 Jul Casual Position | District Nurse
District Nursing – Casual
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for variety in your role? Join our supportive District Nursing Team in providing patient-centered care while enjoying our picturesque rural community.
- Work in a Casual position providing excellent work-life balance
- Feel supported within a small team environment
- Enjoy the opportunity to travel the Great Ocean Road region during your normal workday
About the role
Reporting to the District Nursing Coordinator, the District Nurse, is responsible for providing support to the District Nursing Department, and contribute to the success of the organisation by providing patient care within a community setting which includes assessment, care planning and evaluation of safe and appropriate consumer centred based care.
- Provide consumer centered approach to nursing care which demonstrates sound knowledge of TDHS policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure an efficient and coordinated approach to referral and service delivery across the continuum.
- Participate in relevant organisational quality accreditation processes and improvement activities.
- Ensure an appropriate level of customer service is provided, demonstrating a friendly and supportive approach to our consumers
This position is Casual, the classification will be commensurate with the applicant’s qualifications and experience, and remunerated under the Nurses and Midwives (Victorian Public Sector) (Single Interest Employers) Enterprise Agreement 2016-2020.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Registered Nurse with current registration with APHRA
- Demonstrated experience as District Nurse with a minimum of 2 years of District Nursing Clinical experience including HITH and PAC.
- A current Victorian Drivers Licence.
- Staff fun days and charity fundraising
- Access for employees and their family to the Employee Assistance Program providing emotional, financial and legal support 24/7
- Staff Car Park
How to apply/enquire
To apply, submit your application via email to email@example.com including a Cover letter addressing the key selection criteria, CV and a minimum of 2 referees.
Key selection criteria are outlined in the position description which can be obtained via our website www.timboonhealthcare.com.au or by contacting Sherryl Mueller, District Nursing Coordinator 03 5558 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Monday 2nd August 2021
All successful applicants are required to satisfactorily clear a National Police Check (conducted by TDHS) and a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Check and Working with Children Check (provided by you).
TDHS is a regional multi-purpose healthcare provider, supporting the local Corangamite Shire since 1955. TDHS is situated in Timboon, which is only minutes from the Great Ocean Road and set amongst natural bushland and lush pastures. Timboon and District is widely known as a regional artisan hub and is home to the Timboon-Camperdown Rail Trail and great surfing spots and beaches, while the regional city of Warrnambool is only 50 km away.
Our team of approximately 100 employees service across acute, residential, community aged care and a comprehensive suite of primary care services. Our team are passionate about delivering high quality patient centred care, and always work towards continuous improvement. We demonstrate and promote a culture of ICARE which aligns with our values of Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
For more information visit our website www.timboonhealthcare.com.au.