28 Jun Casual Vacancy | Hotel Services Assistant Position
Casual Hotel Services Assistant Position Available
If you have experience in housekeeping or food preparation and are flexible with regards to hours this is the role for you. A strong customer ethic and an ability to work flexibly within tight time schedules will be vital to the role.
You will need the following:
- Food Handlers Certificate or willingness to obtain Food Handlers Certificate within probationary period or period negotiated with Hotel Services Supervisor
Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Experience in cleaning commercial areas or a health service (Not essential)
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to use absolute discretion in dealing with sensitive or confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly within tight time schedules and in accordance with periodic demand
- Ability to learn and be proactive in assessing and addressing issues affecting service delivery
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and effectively in a team as well as independently
- Available to work any day of the week
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Close of Business Monday 16 July 2018.