As a leading provider of hospital and health services across the Timboon and district region, we’re dedicated to ensuring all residents have the ability to enjoy the highest possible quality of life. This is reflected in our Vision, Mission and Values, as well as through a range of support and education programs and personal home and community care services.
The Timboon and District Healthcare Service organisational structure has been designed to facilitate achievement of the below aims.
Enabling optimum health and wellness for our communities.
To provide leading innovative health and wellness services of the highest quality.
We show pride, enthusiasm and dedication in everything that we do.
We create opportunities for education and are committed to continuous development.
We consult and collaborate with others and respect the diverse views of our patients, families and each other.
We engage others in a respectful, fair and ethical manner.
We will accept people as they are and display kindness and sensitivity to them.
Timboon and District Healthcare Service provides:
- a safe, inclusive environment
- quality, person-centred healthcare, disability supports and other community services
and is an organisation that celebrates the diversity of its communities. We are committed to:
- child safety
- We actively listen to, respect and empower children.
- We have systems in place to protect children.
- We promote the cultural safety, participation and empowerment of Indigenous children, children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and children with a disability.
- We are building on our existing systems to embed a culture of child safety throughout our organisation and ensure we meet the Victorian Child Safe Standards.
- gender equity
- We promote accessibility, active participation and inclusion for LGBTI people