Casual Hotel Services Assistant Position Available
If you have experience in housekeeping or food preparation and are flexible with regards to hours this is the role for you. A strong customer ethic and an ability to work flexibly within tight time schedules will be vital to the role.
You will need the following:
- Food Handlers Certificate or willingness to obtain Food Handlers Certificate within probationary period or period negotiated with Hotel Services Supervisor
Experience and Personal Attributes:
- Experience in cleaning commercial areas or a health service (Not essential)
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to use absolute discretion in dealing with sensitive or confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly within tight time schedules and in accordance with periodic demand
- Ability to learn and be proactive in assessing and addressing issues affecting service delivery
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and effectively in a team as well as independently
- Available to work any day of the week
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Monday 29/01/2018.